TAUC Mission: To create fast, friendly, and affordable healthcare in every
You are the person you want to work next to for the next 12 hours.
- Make time to help colleagues
- pick up the trash
- Offer to stay late when needed
- Share knowledge about unpastered procedures
- Introduce yourself to coworkers whose names you don't know
You strive to do the most right thing.
- Do the right thing, especially when no one is watching
- Show up early to every shift
- Are loyal to the mission
- Act as guardians of the shift
You achieve max productivity with minimum wasted effort and expense.
- Find ways to save money so we can passon affordable healthcare to our patients
- Look for simpler ways to complete tasks
- Handle rushes and tasks with expertise
You make thoughtful decisions and come to sensible conclusions.
- Be engaged throughout the shift, paying attention to details
- Find TAUCtastic solutions to every challenge
- Ask questions early and often
- Enjoy solving unexpected problems
- Stay off cell phone
You perform your position with purpose, pride and a positive attitude.
- Love to learn new skills and procedures
- Like when it's busy
- Attack the bubbles
- Care intensely about the TAUC way
- Understand that smiling makes you happier
You proactively listen, respond and share important information.
- Show that you care
- Make eye contact
- Introduce yourself to patients
- Listen to what patients have to say
- Pick up the phone quickly and get to the point politely
- Round on patients throughout the shift
- Be absolutely respectful to coworkers
- Stay up to date on TAUC knowledge and share it effectively
- Pick the right time to have a tough conversation with a coworker
You focus on and accomplish what matters most.
- Hustle to get to the next task
- Hunt bubbles relentlessly
- Participate in small acts of kindness throughout the shift
- Open the door
- Get the wheelchair
- Grab blankets for cold patients
- Bring forth good ideas to the Brigade Leaders
- Learn and enjoy a wide variety of skills
- Practice until perfect