The St. Louis Hills Total Access Urgent Care, at the corner of 6900 Chippewa and Jamieson, is proud to announce that we have been named a Category 1 Certified Urgent Care by the Urgent Care Association of America. The Urgent Care Association of America is stringent in its membership selection. The association only chooses from organizations that are industry leaders with the highest ethical standards, and that are patient-centric in their care.
The Urgent Care Association of America only certifies clinics that meet the following criteria:
- Walk-ins accepted
- Extended hours (7 days a week, 4+ hours each day)
- X-ray and laboratory services on site
- Licensed providers who are able to perform the following:
- Advanced cardiac life support in an emergency (while 911 is called)
- Obtain and read an EKG and x-ray
- Administer oral, intramuscular, and intravenous medication and fluids
- Perform procedures such as sutures, cyst removals, and incisions & drainage
- Two or more exam rooms, a separate waiting area, and restricted-access patient restrooms
- Portable defibrillator and oxygen equipment
- Drug cart (containing adult & pediatric emergency medications)
- Mapped phone to dial 911
- Licensed Medical Director
- License provider (MD/DO) on-site during all posted hours (specific to Category 1 designation)
Certified Emergency Care in St. Louis
All five of our locations are designated as Category 1 Certified Urgent Cares. We offer fast, friendly and affordable care with check-in to discharge times in under an hour 85% of the time. Walk-ins are welcome 365 days of the year to see a board certified provider.
For questions call Total Access Urgent Care at (314) 656-7899 or walk into one of our five convenient locations today!