Ballwin, MO Dr. Matthew Bruckel, founder of Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC ®), was presented with the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Patriot Award for his support of his citizen soldier employee, National Guard Member Marie Broeker.
Brandy Scheer, executive director of the Missouri ESGR Committee, presented the award to him, as well as presenting two additional patriot awards to his employees, Dr. Troy Dinkel and Kevin Hawk, also nominated for this honor by Broeker.
The Patriot Award recognizes outstanding patriotic support and cooperation to guard and reserve service members. TAUC’s awards were presented at a special luncheon event honoring some 15 TAUC employees who have served or are currently serving in the armed forces.
TAUC supports reserve component service members with a wide-range of measures including flexible schedules, time off prior to and after deployment, caring for families and granting leaves of absence if needed.
Special Recognition was given to the following TAUC staff:
- Dr. Matt Bruckel, United States Navy, 12 Years
- Dr. Troy Dinkel, United States Navy, 20 Years
- Dr. Paul Hinrichs, United States Army, 5 Years
- Kevin Hawk, United States Marine Corps, 4 Years
- Dr. Lawrence Miller, United States Air Force Reserves, 10 years
- Andrew Holt, United States Air Force, 6 Years
- Troy Fuchs, United States National Guard, 9 Years
- Ethan Field, United States National Guard, 4 Years
- Joselyn Jimenez, United States Army National Guard, 6 Years
- Jacob Howard, United States Army National Guard, 3 Years
- Oriana Wood, United States Air Force Reserve, 1.5 Years
- Andrew Echele, United States Air Force, 8 Years
- Maria Broeker, United States National Guard, 3 Years
TAUC actively recruits and hires veterans, transitioning military and currently serving military men and women. “Those with military experience deeply understand teamwork, leadership, integrity, and a driving dedication to a crucial cause. Our military employees proudly represent our entire team’s commitment to TAUC’s mission of providing fast, friendly, and affordable care to the people of greater St. Louis,” said Bruckel.
TAUC is open 365 days per year from 8am-8pm in Chesterfield, Ellisville, St. Charles, St. Louis Hills, South County, Town and Country, and Wentzville. Extended hours are available from 6am-10pm at Webster Groves/Rock Hill. Visit TAUC.com for more information.