Helping Our Community
Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC ®) is proud to partner with the Veteran Affairs (VA) Community Care Program to serve our nation’s heroes. The VA Community Care Program connects America’s Veterans with Total Access Urgent Care to provide timely service, convenient care, and low costs. Veterans now have immediate access to the highest-rated, fastest-growing healthcare organization in greater St. Louis, 365 days per year.
Immediate and Convenient Access to Care
- Open every day, including weekends and holidays
- Open 8 AM to 8 PM
- 25 locations throughout Greater St. Louis and St. Charles
- Walk-ins are always welcome
- To check-in as a patient, simply visit TAUC.com. For more information, call 314-961-2255.
TAUC offers the following extensive services at one-eighth the price of a hospital emergency department:
- Labs on-site
- X-ray, CT
- Ultrasound (by appointment at the Webster Groves/Rock Hill office)
- IV hydration
Providing thorough and compassionate medical care to our Veterans is deeply personal to TAUC. We proudly recruit and hire Veterans and currently serving military members who understand teamwork, leadership, integrity, and a relentless dedication to a crucial cause. Military employees are accustomed to important work and proudly join TAUC’s Mission to create fast, friendly, and affordable healthcare in every community.